Install AMPPS on Linux
Revision as of 10:15, 13 March 2014 by Team (Created page with "===Installing AMPPS=== ''' System Requirements ''' Supported Operating Systems are CentOS 5.8+. '''Note''' : * You must have administrator privileges on your computer to ru...")
Supported Operating Systems are CentOS 5.8+.
- You must have administrator privileges on your computer to run AMPPS.
- There is no command line version of Ampps yet.
- Download the setup (.run) from AMPPS Website
- Open Terminal and run the following commands to install Ampps:
cd /download/location chmod 0755 Ampps-<version>-<arch>.run ./Ampps-<version>-<arch>.run
- Replace <arch> with x86 for 32 Bit and x86_64 for 64 Bit.
- Replace <version> with current Ampps version.
- AMPPS is installed on fixed path /usr/local/ampps.
Note: You cannot change the path of Installation.
- MySQL Data Directory : /usr/local/ampps/var
- Web Root Directory : /usr/local/ampps/www
- MySQL Default Root Password is "mysql" and is stored here : /usr/local/ampps/ampps/data/my.conf
- PHP Extension Directory : /usr/local/ampps/php-5.*/lib/extensions/ext
- Change Apache, MySQL and PHP Configuration from AMPPS Application only.
First Run of AMPPS
- When you run AMPPS for the first time make sure your Internet connection is active.
Note: AMPPS doesn't support proxy yet. So you must have a Direct Internet Connection.
- Now open /usr/local/ampps/Ampps from Explorer, this will take some time as it is setting up AMPPS for your Linux.
- If you are facing any issues, please open a ticket at Support
Just a Screenshot of Softaculous AMPPS on Linux !
AMPPS Panel has two sections :