Welcome to AMPPS wiki!
What is AMPPS ?
- AMPPS is a WAMP/MAMP Stack. It includes Apache, PHP, PERL, Python(mod_wsgi), MySQL, MongoDB, phpMyAdmin, RockMongo, FTP Server - FileZilla Server(Windows) and Pure-FTPd(Mac).
- AMPPS enables you to focus more on using applications rather than maintaining them.
- AMPPS has a Control Center which controls the Servers like Apache, MySQL, FTP, MongoDB and allows the users to edit the Configuration files of the respective servers and check the Log Files in case of an error.
- AMPPS allows user to update the AMPPS Stack in a single click(if it is update-able).
What is Softaculous ?
- Softaculous is a well known auto-installer included in AMPPS.
- Endusers/Admin Panel in AMPPS is provided by Softaculous, also we call it Softaculous AMPPS. These panels allows user to install, backup, restore and manage the installation of different scripts like WordPress, Joomla, Drupal similarly 280+ scripts.
- Softaculous AMPPS helps you deploy Apps on your desktop server.
- We have covered a wide array of categories so that everyone could find the required application one would need to power their business.
- With Softaculous AMPPS, you can setup a Server for your small business place.
- It allows to create and manage Domains on localhost.
Installation and Usage
Ampps is very easy to install. See the quick installation guides as per your Operating System :
If you need to contact us, all details are available on the Contact Us Page
- Admin-Related Topics
- Everything About Endusers
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Features of AMPPS