Install a App
From AMPPS Wiki
How to install a Application
This tutorial will show you how to install a app in Ampps. I will be taking an example of PHP 7.0 which is a popular version.
Login to Panel
Go to your enduser panel (http://localhost/ampps). The Ampps Enduser Panel will open.
Go to App Section
- On the top side you will find a Apps option.
Choose a App
- Choose any app you want to install in Ampps.
- We are installing PHP 5.6, so click on PHP-5.6 option.
- you can check App binary and configuration location in "Notes" option.
- Once you are done with the details click on install button and this should do the trick. Installation time may vary in accordance to size of the Apps and other factors, Please be patient.
- As soon as the installation is complete AMPPS will check which App is installed and reload its settings, It may take few minutes to load settings.