Enduser Panel gives a Blank Page
From AMPPS Wiki
- If you are getting Blank page while accessing localhost/ampps
- Its because Your php version isn't loaded.
- Open AMPPS Control Panel and Restore Default Configuration of PHP. Then follow the below steps.
- Cron was not able to run after installing AMPPS for the first time.
- For Windows, type this command in command prompt
"path\to\Ampps\php\php.exe" -c "path\to\Ampps\apache\php.ini" "path\to\Ampps\ampps\softaculous\enduser\install.php"
- For Mac OS X, type this command in Terminal
"/Applications/AMPPS/php/bin/php" -c "/Applications/AMPPS/php/etc/php.ini" "/Applications/AMPPS/ampps/softaculous/enduser/install.php"
- Restart Apache.
(Note: Please make sure your Internet Connection is working properly)